Before your first appointment at Newton-Wellesley OB/GYN, please print out these forms and fill them out. Bring your completed forms with you to your visit. At the time of your appointment, we will also require a copy of your insurance card.
Please use the Record Release form to receive a copy of your medical record.
For Inquiries Regarding Schedules for Childbirth Classes
Rose Salvucci, nurse manager for the practice will be coordinating the class schedules. All inquires regarding schedules, availability, and cost should be sent to Rose. Rose can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (617) 332-2345, or on our Patient Gateway.
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery FAQs
Minimally invasive surgical approaches can be faster, safer, and require less recovery time. Other potential benefits include
- Better cosmetic results from smaller skin incisions
- Less blood loss from surgery.
- Reduced risk of muscle damage due to reduced trauma to the muscles and soft tissues.
- Reduced risk of infection and postoperative pain.
- Faster recovery from surgery and less rehabilitation required.
- Diminished reliance on pain medications after surgery.